Wednesday, November 23, 2011

An Actual Post!!

Pens are glorious
In every way they can be
They make me feel victorious
In the hand markings I can see

  I like that poem! :D Well this is my actual post for the week, following my previous one explaining why I hadn't been posting for so long. Though nothing has really happened in the past week and a half, so that's good.
  Today was all about watching anime and a lot of pens drawings. Usually I'm not into anime at all, but a lot of my friends are. Anime is a very, very, VERY weird thing in this world. Everything is extremely graceful, all the people have amazing /oddly colored hair, and they're bodies are either extremely skinny or the occasional overly fat people. I also drew a unicorn on my hand. Her name is Paulina, named after my giant stuffed unicorn "Paul". She's drawn in the finest pen that I could find!
  Well, besides that I'm on Thanksgiving Break right now, nothing else has happened.... I've realized that my posts are getting a little shorter, or so it seems, every time I type a new one. Maybe nothing interesting in going on in my life. Oh well. I'll talk to you later my little lemon drops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment